New Opening Position - Electrical Engineer
CadenEnergix is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join its Virginia office. The position involves assistant to the project team in executing utility-scale solar (PV) projects during the developing, designing and construction phases.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (Professional Engineering license is preferred, in any state)
• Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in designing, engineering and construction of utility-scale solar (PV) renewable energy projects
• Strong technical proficiency with project scheduling software, Microsoft Office Suite; AutoCAD, etc.
• Proficient knowledge of electrical engineering modeling software is a plus
• Understanding of applicable industry standards and codes
• Experience with medium voltage and high voltage systems (including substations)
• Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Ability and willingness to travel and work extended hours as needed Preference for applicants from Richmond and the surroundings
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to work independently
Please contact us at email@example.com or leave your details here: